Rowbury Gallery Privacy Statement
What Information will we collect from you?
- Other than your order, the only information we require would be your name, address, phone number and email.
Who collects your information?
- Rowbury Gallery is a trading name for Ocean Publishing Prints LTD, who will collect your information.
How is your information collected?
- We will only collect information from what you supply us with when you place an order with us.
Why we collect your information.
- We collect your information solely to enable us to process your order and contact you regarding it.
How will your information be used?
- You will only be contacted regarding your order.
Who will your information be shared with?
- The only company we will share your information with will be DPD Couriers. They will need your address details in order to deliver your order & your contact details in order to inform you of a delivery date/time.
What happens to my details once I’ve received my order?
- We hold our customers order details for 3 months after the original order date. This is to ensure that we have a paper trail just in case there is an issue with your order and we can track it easily. After 3 months your details are erased.
If you have any queries about the information we hold on you, or you wish to be removed from our systems, please get in touch on 01752 559990 .
• To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and orders are processed correctly.
• To identify you as you travel around our site.
• To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
We take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below.
When you place your order, you will notice that your payment is collected by SagePay. A padlock symbol should appear in the corner of your internet browser window. In this secure mode the SagePay server uses high level encryption. The SagePay secure server software encrypts all information, including credit card numbers, passed between your browser and the SagePay server. No credit card information is collected or stored on the rowbury.co.uk server.
For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on this website.
We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.